LurnCampus - Logo
Home » School of Planning and Architecture

School of Planning and Architecture

The School of Planning and Architecture had a modest beginning in 1941 as a Department of Architecture of Delhi Polytechnic. It was later affiliated to the University of Delhi and integrated with the School of Town and Country Planning which was established in 1955 by the Government of India to provide facilities for rural, urban and regional planning. On integration, the School was renamed as School of Planning and Architecture in 1959. Recognizing the specialized nature of the fields in which the School had attained eminence, in 1979, the Government of India, through the then Ministry of Education and Culture, conferred on the School of Planning and Architecture the status of "Deemed to be a University". With this new status, the School has broadened its horizon by introducing new academic and extension programmes and promoting research and consultancy activities.

Type of College

University

Facilities

MBUNI10108-1.jpg , MBUNI10108-2.jpg

Address

4-block-b, Indraprastha Estate
New Delhi
New Delhi
India
110002

Accreditation

Deemed

Approved by

AICTE

Exam

GATE

Courses Offered

We are working to get the details soon.